| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belgrade in May is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 70.7mm (2.8in) of water is released across on average 14 days.
- In May the heavens above Belgrade are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:13 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:48.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belgrade May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Belgrade, Serbia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Belgrade:
- Debrecen, Hungary - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NNE
- Cluj, Romania - 326 kms (202.6 miles) NE
- Arad, Romania - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NNE
- Sibiu, Romania - 304.1 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Timisoara, Romania - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) NNE
- Craiova, Romania - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) E
- Calafat, Romania - 216 kms (134.2 miles) ESE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 334.7 kms (208 miles) SE
- Skopje, Macedonia - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) SSE