| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belgrade in January is very cool at 0.4 °C (32.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.3 °C (27.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 49.3mm (1.9in) of water tumbles during on average 14 days.
- The skies in Belgrade are very dim having on balance a scanty 2:17 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:12.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belgrade January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Belgrade, Serbia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Belgrade:
- Debrecen, Hungary - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NNE
- Cluj, Romania - 326 kms (202.6 miles) NE
- Arad, Romania - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NNE
- Sibiu, Romania - 304.1 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Timisoara, Romania - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) NNE
- Craiova, Romania - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) E
- Calafat, Romania - 216 kms (134.2 miles) ESE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 334.7 kms (208 miles) SE
- Skopje, Macedonia - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) SSE