| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belgrade in April is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 58.8mm (2.3in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 13 days.
- In April the blue above Belgrade is reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:09 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:26.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belgrade April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Belgrade, Serbia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Belgrade:
- Debrecen, Hungary - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NNE
- Cluj, Romania - 326 kms (202.6 miles) NE
- Arad, Romania - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NNE
- Sibiu, Romania - 304.1 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Timisoara, Romania - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) NNE
- Craiova, Romania - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) E
- Calafat, Romania - 216 kms (134.2 miles) ESE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 334.7 kms (208 miles) SE
- Skopje, Macedonia - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) SSE